Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
== Resources ==
== Resources ==
Masonic resources found
Revision as of 21:12, 19 November 2019
This page is to disseminate information regarding the activities of the Custodian of the Uniform Work for the Fifth Masonic District of the Grand Lodge of Free & Accepted Masons of the State of Georgia.
Master Masons from all recognized jurisdictions are welcome at all functions.
Fifth District Custodian Members
Randy Hazan is the Assistant Custodian. Randy is a Past Master of Fulton Lodge No. 216.
Gergory Foster is Custodian Emeritus, having served 18 years as Custodian. Greg is a Past Master of East Point Lodge No. 288, and a member of College Park Lodge No. 454.
We're working out the schedule for Schools of Instruction for 2020. Please check back.
In general, David conducts catechism and ritual practice (check for specific dates):
- At 6:00 pm on the first Tuesday of each month at Masters Lodge, for Gate City Lodge - visitors welcome.
- At 6:00 pm on the first Thursday of each month, at Chamblee-Sardis Lodge, for Chamblee-Sardis Lodge - visitors welcome.
- At 6:00 pm on the fourth Wednesday of each month, at Tucker Lodge, for anyone who wishes to attend.
- Every Sunday at Chamblee-Sardis Lodge:
- 8:00 am for Catechism (which degree depends on who shows up).
- 9:00 am for Ritual Work.
Note: No practice on Sunday, 24 Nov (Gate City Retreat).
Note: No practice on Wednesday, 27 Nov (Thanksgiving).
In accordance with GL Code 2-213 and 61-106:
- A White Card is issued by the Custodian at the request of a Lodge’s Director of Work (or Secretary) for proficiency in the questions and answers of the catechism for the three degrees.
- A Blue Card is issued by the Custodian at the request of a Lodge’s Director of Work (or Secretary) for proficiency in ALL aspects of the ritual, including White Card requirements.
- A Green Card is issued (one per lodge) by the Custodian to the Director of Work appointed by the Worshipful Master.
- An Orange Card is issued by the Custodian, at his discretion, to those individuals who have demonstrated both ritual proficiency and a willingness to help instruct others.
- A Purple Card is a Masonic Legend, and does not exist in this jurisdiction. As far as you know.
Follow the facebook page for announcements: https://www.facebook.com/AtlantaCustodian
Here are some Georgia Masonic resources that I've put together and/or found useful.
Map of Districts
Since the Map of Districts (which I've found very useful over the years) has mysteriously disappeared from the Grand Lodge website, here's a link to a small cached version I found: http://morelight.org/sekret/ga_dist_map.png
Candidate Care Checklist
A tool to help mentor the candidates advancement and development.
Degree Planning Checklist
A tool to help the Director of Work plan the various roles during degrees.